The information on this website is for general informational purposes only. Information is not intended and should not be construed as legal or tax advice. Seek professional advice from an independent tax advisor or legal counsel regarding how health care reform law/Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) will affect your personal and/or business circumstances. Federal and state laws and regulations are subject to change and information may have changed since publication.
Our site contains links to other sites. Please note that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of any other site you may visit.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
- We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide us via email and/or all other direct contact from you. If you choose to give us personal information via the Internet that we or our business partners may need – to correspond with you for example – it is our intent to let you know how we will use such information.
- We will use your information to respond to you.
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization without your consent.
- We may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information, including your e-mail address, postal address, home or work telephone number for purposes such as correspondence.